- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- hot cooked egg noodles
- In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add mushrooms and peas. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream; heat gently.
- Do not boil.
- Serve over noodles.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More