- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package lean ground turkey (99 or 93% fat free)
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Oregano
- ½ cup- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup salsa
- Bell Peppers, Sliced
- large leaf lettuce pieces
- In a non stick skillet, add ground turkey and onion.
- Cook over medium heat until the turkey is browned.
- Add spices to the turkey mixture.
- Stir to mix evenly.
- To serve, place ¼ cup of the turkey mixture in each lettuce wrap.
- Top each with salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, bell peppers, guacamole or avocado (optional).
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More