- Cooking Time: 25 min. total
- Servings: 22 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Green paste food coloring
- 22 peanut butter cream-filled sandwich cookies
- 11 Crows candies, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint green.
- Dip one cookie into candy coating. Let excess drip off and place on waxed paper. Immediately place a candy half, cut side down, on the cookie. Repeat. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set. Yield: 22 cookies
NotesI found this somewhere on the internet. Can't remember the sight but have made it a couple of times. It is very easy and kids can help.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More