- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pork rind flour (1 3oz bag of pork rinds crushed into a flour-like
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups Italian Cheeses (Sargento is what I use, this is found in the cold
- section of the grocery store with the other cheeses) (Deb’s note: (I buy (if I
- remember right) a 6 cheese blend, usually the store brand or Sargento. It’s got
- parm., romano, asiago, etc. Don’t get just the “pizza blend” cuz that’s just
- parm and mozz - the above is much better..)
- Oregano, or Italian spices (I use them to taste)
- Garlic powder (I use this to taste also)
- Directions (Follow as closely as possible)
- PREHEAT oven to 425. MIX cream cheese and eggs , ONE EGG at a time, until the
- mixture is smooth and there are no lumps. (Scrape sides of bowl with a spatula
- so that all cheese is incorporated) Add baking powder and mix until well
- incorporated. Add pork rind flour, whey protein powder, seasonings and parmesan
- cheese and mix well. Add Italian cheese and mix well. This is a very thick
- Now I SPREAD this onto a pizza stone. I recommend this, however if you don’t
- have one, use a greased pizza pan instead. This recipe makes one thicker crust
- or two thinner crusts.
- BAKE the crust for 15 minutes and then BROIL it for 2 minutes. ( approx...use
- your best judgment...you don’t want the crust to burn when you cook it again
- with the toppings) WATCH this carefully so it doesn’t burn on top!
- Remove the crust and let stand for 10 minutes then top with sugar free pizza
- sauce, toppings and cheese and BAKE for 10 minutes, then BROIL for 2 minutes so
- that meats on the pizza cook up nice and brown. WATCH this carefully so that it
- doesn’t burn!
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before eating.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More