- Cooking Time: 65
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal (crushed to 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 cup finely chopped ham (4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In medium bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups flour, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add oil. Mix until is moistened. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until water is absorbed. Gather into ball. Press on bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Flute edges.
- 2. Line pastry with heavy-duty foil. Place about 1/3 cup of pie weights, uncooked rice or dry beans on top of foil. Bake at 400º F for 10 minutes. Remove foil and pie weights. Layer cheese, ham and onions in hot crust.
- 3. In medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and mustard. Pour over ingredients in crust. Cover edges with foil. Bake at 375º F for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 375º F for 20 to 25 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes.
NotesPerfect for lazy, weekend mornings or light, summer suppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More