- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large (or 2 smaller/Roma) tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Mash avocado in a bowl (save the seeds).
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
- The seasonings can be adjusted to taste, but I find the garlic salt gives it a special flavor. Return the avocado seeds to the gucamole when it is all mixed and seasoned to taste.
- The seeds help keep the gucamole from turning brown (as does the lemon juice).
- Prepare guacamole no more than 6 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More