- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large (or 2 smaller/Roma) tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Mash avocado in a bowl (save the seeds).
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
- The seasonings can be adjusted to taste, but I find the garlic salt gives it a special flavor. Return the avocado seeds to the gucamole when it is all mixed and seasoned to taste.
- The seeds help keep the gucamole from turning brown (as does the lemon juice).
- Prepare guacamole no more than 6 hours before serving.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More