- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 10 inch flour tortilla
- 2 Ripe avocados; peeled and -mashed
- 2 tablespoons Onion; chopped
- 1 Plum tomato; chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pitted ripe olives; chopped
- 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoons Fresh cilantro; snipped
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- For tortilla shell, lightly spray bottom and sides of Mini-baking bowl (small stoneware bowl) with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer (PAM).
- Gently press 1 tortilla in bottom of baking bowl to form a shell. Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; carefully remove from Baking bowl. Cool on Nonstick cooling rack.
- Using Pizza cutter, cut each remaining tortilla into 12 triangles; arrange in a single layer on Flat baking stone. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from stone, cool completely.
- In bowl, mash avocado using pastry blender. Chop onion, tomato, and olives; place in batter bowl using kitchen scraper. Juice lime to measure 1 tsp juice and snip cilantro Add lime juice, cilantro, sour cream, and salt to avocado mixture, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into tortilla shell; place on serving plate. Surround with tortilla chips.
- Makes 2 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More