Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Why I Love This Recipe
Today we are preparing something easy and delicious - Guacamole Deviled Eggs, a perfect Dinner Idea. Looks cute and tastes wonderfully! This is a healthy recipe that can be created on various ways, by adding different ingredients. I am sharing with you one simple green-white plate, so have a bite!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 5 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- dill and parsley
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- flax and sesame for decoration
1. Make hard boil eggs by keeping them in boiling water for 8 min.
2. Wash the eggs in cold water, and peel them. Cut the eggs on half, and set aside 3 yolks.
3. Guacamole mixture: in the bowl mix 3 yolks with 1 avocado, 1/2 lemon juice, herbs, olive oil, and season it with
salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper.
4. Blend it all and with guacamole mixture fill empty egg white halves and cucumber slices.
5. Serve Guacamole Deviled Eggs with some flax and sesame on top, enjoy your dinner!