- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 avocados, halved with pits removed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Season with Lawry's Season Salt to taste
- Scoop flesh out of the avocado and place it in a medium size mixing bowl. Mash the avocado well. *Place tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, onion* and cottage cheese into the mixing bowl; stir until the ingredient are combined. Season with garlic salt and lawry's to taste. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- We eat this with Tostito Scoops
- *Note: due to laziness, I use store bought Pico De Gallo instead of dicing and mincing my own veggies* or you can make your own
- Pico De Gallo Recipe:
- 6 medium Tomatoes diced
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro chopped.
- 2 Fresh jalapeño seeded and minced
- garlic powder just a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Put all ingredients in a bowl add 1/2 cup of cold water, mix well.
- Let set a few minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More