- Cooking Time: chill 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 - 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 - 2 jalapeno, chopped and seeded (seeded optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix all together cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- If you like your avocados mashed up, put all ingredients in large zip lock and mash!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More