- Cooking Time: chill 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 - 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 - 2 jalapeno, chopped and seeded (seeded optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix all together cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- If you like your avocados mashed up, put all ingredients in large zip lock and mash!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More