- Cooking Time: chill 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 - 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 - 2 jalapeno, chopped and seeded (seeded optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix all together cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- If you like your avocados mashed up, put all ingredients in large zip lock and mash!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More