- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 - 8 Avocados
- 1 Tble salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Juice from 2 lemon
- Diced onion,tomato and jalapenos to taste
- Peel, deseed avocados.
- Put into large bowl. Mash with a potato masher until desired consistency.
- Add salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well. Add onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos to suit your own taste.
- Put plastic wrap on top, making sure the wrap TOUCHES the guacamole.
- Then refrigerate until cold
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with SabraSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More