- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI have tried so many recipes for quacamole and this one is the best.
- 4 ripe avocados,seeded
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup tomatoe diced
- 1/2 cup red onion minced fine
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice,fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper (wet kind)
- 1 small garlic clove mashed
- 1/4 tsp curry
- Cut advocado in half and twist open, squeeze pulp out into molcajete'(lava stone if you have one) mash coarseley.
- Add the rest of ingredients and gently blend together.If you want it spicier add more crushed pepper and salt.
- Leave 1 avocado seed in bowl as it will keep it from turning brown.