- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 ripe avocados,seeded
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup tomatoe diced
- 1/2 cup red onion minced fine
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice,fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper (wet kind)
- 1 small garlic clove mashed
- 1/4 tsp curry
- Cut advocado in half and twist open, squeeze pulp out into molcajete'(lava stone if you have one) mash coarseley.
- Add the rest of ingredients and gently blend together.If you want it spicier add more crushed pepper and salt.
- Leave 1 avocado seed in bowl as it will keep it from turning brown.
NotesI have tried so many recipes for quacamole and this one is the best.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More