- Cooking Time: No cooking
- 3 lrg. Ripe avacados, halved and pitted, then roughly chopped.
- 2-4 Garlic Clove, finely chopped.
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and finely chopped.
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped (add to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Freshley chopped cilantro
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped.
- 2 Scallions, diced.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Lemon, quartered.
In a large bowl, combine avocados, garlic, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, tomato and scallions.
Use a fork to crush avocado pieces into other ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper.
Squeeze lemon quarters through cheese cloth over bowl and stir a couple of times.