- Cooking Time: No cooking
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lrg. Ripe avacados, halved and pitted, then roughly chopped.
- 2-4 Garlic Clove, finely chopped.
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and finely chopped.
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped (add to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Freshley chopped cilantro
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped.
- 2 Scallions, diced.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Lemon, quartered.
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, garlic, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, tomato and scallions.
- Use a fork to crush avocado pieces into other ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon quarters through cheese cloth over bowl and stir a couple of times.
NotesThis recipe was found in a random magazine. Can't remember now what magazine it was.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Social CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More