- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 or 3 avocados
- 1 cup peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsps cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp diced chili peppers
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Peel and dice the avocados, mix with the tomatoes, eggs, olives, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and chili peppers.
- Heap on lettuce leaves and sprinkle the bacon on top.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is delicious and makes a lunch entree with garlic toast.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More