- 2 or 3 avocados
- 1 cup peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsps cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp diced chili peppers
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
Peel and dice the avocados, mix with the tomatoes, eggs, olives, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and chili peppers.
Heap on lettuce leaves and sprinkle the bacon on top.
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is delicious and makes a lunch entree with garlic toast.