- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 or 3 avocados
- 1 cup peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsps cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp diced chili peppers
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Peel and dice the avocados, mix with the tomatoes, eggs, olives, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and chili peppers.
- Heap on lettuce leaves and sprinkle the bacon on top.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is delicious and makes a lunch entree with garlic toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More