- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 or 3 avocados
- 1 cup peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsps cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp diced chili peppers
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Peel and dice the avocados, mix with the tomatoes, eggs, olives, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and chili peppers.
- Heap on lettuce leaves and sprinkle the bacon on top.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is delicious and makes a lunch entree with garlic toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More