- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large very ripe avocados
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Pico de Gallo (recipe here http://bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=5863)
- juice of half a lemon
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop the meat out of the skin into a large bowl.
- Mash the avocados well.
- Add the sour cream and salt and pepper and mix well with a whip until it is fairly smooth.
- Add the Pico de Gallo and lemon juice and mix with a spoon until combined
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Jean’s Recipe File
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More