- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 3 tbls light sour cream
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped green chilies
- 1/2 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small tomato (finely chopped)
- In a small bowl, mash avocado.
- Add sour cream, garlic powder, salt and lime juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Slowly stir in onion and tomato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More