- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8+
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup raisins, optional
- ½ cup cashews, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in bananas, coconut milk, vanilla & butter.
- Fold in raisins and cashews, if desired.
- Pour into a greased 5" x 9" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tested done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More