- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8+
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup raisins, optional
- ½ cup cashews, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in bananas, coconut milk, vanilla & butter.
- Fold in raisins and cashews, if desired.
- Pour into a greased 5" x 9" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tested done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MetroCooking DC 2013
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More