- Servings: 3 cups
- 4 ripe Haas Avocados
- 3 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon) *I like using Lime and I dont measure.
- 8 Dashes Tobasco Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Small-diced red onion (1 small onion) *I dont always put red onions in mine. If you are not a big onion person, you may omit
- Fresh Cilanto *I dont measure but I use about a handfull chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Large garlic clove, minced *I find it easier using a garlic press. I love garlic so I usually add more. I think 2 large garlic is okay
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomate, seeded, and small diced
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, dice criss cross and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
Immediately add the lemon or lime juice,Tabasco,onion,garlic,salt, and pepper and toss well. Add the tomatoes & cilantro mix well and taste for salt and pepper.
*I use the potato masher to mash my avo. I dont mash it too much as I like my guacs chunky