- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ripe Haas Avocados
- 3 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon) *I like using Lime and I dont measure.
- 8 Dashes Tobasco Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Small-diced red onion (1 small onion) *I dont always put red onions in mine. If you are not a big onion person, you may omit
- Fresh Cilanto *I dont measure but I use about a handfull chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Large garlic clove, minced *I find it easier using a garlic press. I love garlic so I usually add more. I think 2 large garlic is okay
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomate, seeded, and small diced
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, dice criss cross and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the lemon or lime juice,Tabasco,onion,garlic,salt, and pepper and toss well. Add the tomatoes & cilantro mix well and taste for salt and pepper.
- *I use the potato masher to mash my avo. I dont mash it too much as I like my guacs chunky
NotesThis is my favorite recipe. I got this recipe from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook but modified it. I use Organic Blue Chips or Flaxseed Tortilla Chips bought at Trader Joes. I hope you will all will enjoy it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More