- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large boxes of Sugar Free - Fat Free Vanilla Instant Pudding by Jello
- 1 large tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
- Fat Free Milk
- Low Fat/Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
- Make the pudding as directions say, but don't use as much milk.
- A large box calls for 3 cups of milk. I use 2, a total of 4 cups for the two boxes.
- Chop up 2 or 3 bananas into small pieces. Add them to the pudding and mix all together. This gives it an extra banana kick.
- Add the entire tub of cool whip to the mix and stir everything up.
- Layer a bowl...a layer of cookies, a layer of thinly sliced bananas, and a layer of the pudding mixture.
- On the top I usually crumble some cookies for decoration.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Italy or Bust
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More