- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large boxes of Sugar Free - Fat Free Vanilla Instant Pudding by Jello
- 1 large tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
- Fat Free Milk
- Low Fat/Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
- Make the pudding as directions say, but don't use as much milk.
- A large box calls for 3 cups of milk. I use 2, a total of 4 cups for the two boxes.
- Chop up 2 or 3 bananas into small pieces. Add them to the pudding and mix all together. This gives it an extra banana kick.
- Add the entire tub of cool whip to the mix and stir everything up.
- Layer a bowl...a layer of cookies, a layer of thinly sliced bananas, and a layer of the pudding mixture.
- On the top I usually crumble some cookies for decoration.