Guiltless Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3 Cups heavy cream (optional - gives a fluffier texture, but if you remove, add 1 more cup of almond milk)
4 Cups almond milk or flax milk (vanilla flavor if preferred)
1 1/2 tbsp peppermint extract
3/4 cup Truvia or 30-40 drops stevia extract
1 cup Chocolate Chips or Carob chips
**Optional: 2 scoops Protein Powder (I use Optimum Nutrition's Vanilla Ice Cream)**
1) Combine all ingredients thoroughly except chocolate chips.
2) Pour ingredients into frozen canister.
3) Place Canister into Ice Cream maker and follow instructions (normally churns for ~30-45 minutes)
**If you don't have an ice cream maker look for "Ice Cream in Plastic Bag" on google or youtube**
4) Once churning has finished, manually mix in the chocolate chips.
5) Serve and enjoy! For an extra minty flavor, garnish with mint leaves!
Pairs Well With
A healthy version - no added sugar or syrups; all natural ingredients to create a delicious treat for everyone!