- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12 small servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 Cups heavy cream (optional - gives a fluffier texture, but if you remove, add 1 more cup of almond milk)
- 4 Cups almond milk or flax milk (vanilla flavor if preferred)
- 1 1/2 tbsp peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup Truvia or 30-40 drops stevia extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips or Carob chips
- **Optional: 2 scoops Protein Powder (I use Optimum Nutrition's Vanilla Ice Cream)**
- 1) Combine all ingredients thoroughly except chocolate chips.
- 2) Pour ingredients into frozen canister.
- 3) Place Canister into Ice Cream maker and follow instructions (normally churns for ~30-45 minutes)
- **If you don't have an ice cream maker look for "Ice Cream in Plastic Bag" on google or youtube**
- 4) Once churning has finished, manually mix in the chocolate chips.
- 5) Serve and enjoy! For an extra minty flavor, garnish with mint leaves!
NotesA healthy version - no added sugar or syrups; all natural ingredients to create a delicious treat for everyone!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More