- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: one cake pan of brownies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup Guinness
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Bailey's Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TBS Bailey's
- 1 TBS flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Simmer beer and butter. Once butter has melted add cocoa and mix until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs and add to beer mixture.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, Bailey's, flour and sugar until smooth.
- Spoon mixture in horizontal lives over brownie batter.
- Use a knife and swirl mixture into batter.
- Transfer to oven and bake 35 minutes.
NotesI hosted a St. Patrick's Day party this past weekend. With all the Guinness in the fridge and the Bailey's in the liquor cabinet these Guinness Brownies are a winner at any party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More