- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: one cake pan of brownies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup Guinness
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Bailey's Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TBS Bailey's
- 1 TBS flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Simmer beer and butter. Once butter has melted add cocoa and mix until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs and add to beer mixture.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, Bailey's, flour and sugar until smooth.
- Spoon mixture in horizontal lives over brownie batter.
- Use a knife and swirl mixture into batter.
- Transfer to oven and bake 35 minutes.
NotesI hosted a St. Patrick's Day party this past weekend. With all the Guinness in the fridge and the Bailey's in the liquor cabinet these Guinness Brownies are a winner at any party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More