- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time:
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - your favorite recipe or a mix
- Cherry jam
- Gummy Body Part Candy
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Bake cupcakes as directed
- Let cool completely - don't try to rush it or they will crumble when you cut them.
- Cut a cone in the top. Slice the point off the cone. Discard the point.
- Drop a small amount of Cherry Jam in the hole. Don't strain the jam. You want all the nasty chunks. I looked at other jams but the cherry seems to have the most gross factor.
- Place a gummy body part on top of the jam.
- Cover with a tiny bit more of jam.
- Place the 'cap' back on top.
- Frost as desired.
NotesI am always looking for ways to up the gross factor for Halloween food. The local store had gummy body part candy and I couldn't pass it up!