- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time:
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - your favorite recipe or a mix
- Cherry jam
- Gummy Body Part Candy
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Bake cupcakes as directed
- Let cool completely - don't try to rush it or they will crumble when you cut them.
- Cut a cone in the top. Slice the point off the cone. Discard the point.
- Drop a small amount of Cherry Jam in the hole. Don't strain the jam. You want all the nasty chunks. I looked at other jams but the cherry seems to have the most gross factor.
- Place a gummy body part on top of the jam.
- Cover with a tiny bit more of jam.
- Place the 'cap' back on top.
- Frost as desired.
NotesI am always looking for ways to up the gross factor for Halloween food. The local store had gummy body part candy and I couldn't pass it up!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More