- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (22.5 oz.) Brownie mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) Vanilla frosting
- Green Sour-Apple Bubble Gum Tape
- M and M candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to pkg directions .
- Divide batter among lined mini cupcake pans to make 36. Bake 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- Spread frosting onto brownies. Place a piece of trimmed off gum across center of cupcake. Top with M and M's candies for the eyes. Place more pieces of gum at slight angle to cover tops, leaving eyes visible. Makes 36 minicupcakes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More