- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (22.5 oz.) Brownie mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) Vanilla frosting
- Green Sour-Apple Bubble Gum Tape
- M and M candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to pkg directions .
- Divide batter among lined mini cupcake pans to make 36. Bake 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- Spread frosting onto brownies. Place a piece of trimmed off gum across center of cupcake. Top with M and M's candies for the eyes. Place more pieces of gum at slight angle to cover tops, leaving eyes visible. Makes 36 minicupcakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Fit With Good Food!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More