- Cooking Time: 60-90
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 240
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken, cut up in pieces
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablesp. honey
- 1 tsp. dry mustard or 1 tablesp. mustard
- 1/2 teasp. black pepper
- 1/4 teasp. paprika
- 1 tablesp. chili powder
- Pinch of red pepper
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 tablesp. olive oil
- 1 teasp. salt
- 2 tablesp. chopped basil
- 1 Arrange chicken skin side down in shallow baking dish.
- 2 Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- 4 Bake at 350 [180 Celsius] degrees uncovered 30 minutes.
- 5 Turn and bake 30 more minutes, basting. Broil until brown.
- 6 Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
NotesIn my search for Haitian dishes, I found this one at a website. It's so easy to prepare and tastes awsome
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce