- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 C. popped popcorn
- ½ C. salted pumpkin seeds
- ½ C. dried cranberries or dried cherries
- ½ C. banana chips, broken into pieces
- 1½ C. sugar
- ½ C. corn syrup
- ¼ C. water
- ¼ C. butter
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°F).
- Add butter and vanilla and cook, stirring 1 minute more.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, toss quickly to coat.
- Turn mixture out onto a greased baking sheet and spread out.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More