- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 C. popped popcorn
- ½ C. salted pumpkin seeds
- ½ C. dried cranberries or dried cherries
- ½ C. banana chips, broken into pieces
- 1½ C. sugar
- ½ C. corn syrup
- ¼ C. water
- ¼ C. butter
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°F).
- Add butter and vanilla and cook, stirring 1 minute more.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, toss quickly to coat.
- Turn mixture out onto a greased baking sheet and spread out.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More