- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup soft GF bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine ham, pork, GF bread crumbs, eggs and pepper and mix well.
- Form into 10 balls; set aside.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
- Place juice in a saucepan with sugar, vinegar and dry mustard; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Arrange pineapple slices in the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. bak-ing dish.
- Place a ham ball on each pineapple slice.
- Pour sugar mixture over all.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until ham balls are thoroughly cooked
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More