- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup soft GF bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine ham, pork, GF bread crumbs, eggs and pepper and mix well.
- Form into 10 balls; set aside.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
- Place juice in a saucepan with sugar, vinegar and dry mustard; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Arrange pineapple slices in the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. bak-ing dish.
- Place a ham ball on each pineapple slice.
- Pour sugar mixture over all.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until ham balls are thoroughly cooked
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More