- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablepsoons salad oil, melted shortening, OR melted butter or marg.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup packaged pancake mix
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease 8x12 inch dish.
- Wisk above ingredients until smooth. Pour into greased dish.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Serve hot with butter and your favorite syrup.
- Top with blueberries for an extra special treat.
NotesThis recipe says in should provide 4-6 servings. However, if it was the main course for breakfast/brunch, I would double it. Everyone wanted this recipe made again
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More