- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18-oz roll refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- -4 3.5-oz containers vanilla pudding
- -2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs OR
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- -Assorted whole vanilla wafers, graham crackers
- and/or chocolate-filled oval shortbread cookies
- -Black, green, red, and white decorator gel icing
- -Assorted candies, such as fruit-flavored jelly worms,
- candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts, and gumdrops
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or 3
- baking sheets. With lightly floured hands, pat the cookie
- dough into prepared pizza pan. If using baking sheets,
- divide dough into thirds and pat each third into a 7-inch
- circle onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to
- 12 minutes for pizza pan or 8 to 10 minutes for smaller
- circles of dough, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool
- on wire rack. Spread vanilla pudding over baked cookie.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Cover and chill. Meanwhile,
- decorate cookie tombstones. Press cookies into pudding
- lay of pizza. If necessary, support back of cookies with
- some of the candies. Decorate "graveyard" with candies.
- Create peering eyes with candy-coated chocolate peanuts
- make shoes, feet, and hands with gumdrops; and arrange
- jelly worms. Cover and chill up to 4 hours before serving.
- Makes 16 to 20 servings.
50 Shades of Taste
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More