- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced or cubed
- 1 green pepper, diced and sautéed
- 1 small onion, diced and sautéed
- 1 cup shredded cheese - Cheddar, Swiss, Mozzarella, OR Monterey Jack
- 1/2 to 1 cup ham, chopped - sautéed, if desired
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt OR seasoned salt
- pepper, if desired
- Preheat oven to 325. Butter 8 by 8 by 2 - inch pyrex dish,
- Prepare vegetables. cheese, and ham.
- Whisk eggs. Add milk, salt, and pepper. Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, cheese, and ham. Stir slightly.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes
NotesBy some definitions a Denver or Western Omelet has green peppers and onions. A Farmer's Omelet also has potatoes. Either way, this recipe I threw together and was a hit. I quickly baked a couple potatoes in the microwave. And it would probably be good with bacon, too.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More