- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut in bite-size pieces
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In 5-quart saucepot, melt Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 15 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Into saucepot, add carrots, celery and onion and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add broth, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Return chicken to saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in parsley and salt and noodles.
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Minute(s)
- Cook Time:
- 25 Minute(s)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More