- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16-oz.) miniature
- 1 can (11-1/2-oz.)mixed nuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in greased 13x9-inch pan; set aside.
- In saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate until set; cut into bars.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen
- ( I let this set out to room temperature, after refrigeration, to make them easier to cut. And I cut them into small pieces instead of bars. They are a little rich, but very good.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More