- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16-oz.) miniature
- 1 can (11-1/2-oz.)mixed nuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in greased 13x9-inch pan; set aside.
- In saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate until set; cut into bars.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen
- ( I let this set out to room temperature, after refrigeration, to make them easier to cut. And I cut them into small pieces instead of bars. They are a little rich, but very good.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More