- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16-oz.) miniature
- 1 can (11-1/2-oz.)mixed nuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in greased 13x9-inch pan; set aside.
- In saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate until set; cut into bars.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen
- ( I let this set out to room temperature, after refrigeration, to make them easier to cut. And I cut them into small pieces instead of bars. They are a little rich, but very good.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More