- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- salmon fillets (about 1/4 lb per person; spice mix makes enough for 4)
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp powdered thyme
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp savory
- 3 Tsp "brownulated" brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the sugar and spices, except for the black pepper.
- Place fillets skin-side down in a tinfoil-lined baking pan. Grind black pepper over fillets, then spoon over the sugar-spice mix, coating evenly.
- Bake at 475 F for 15 - 20 mins or until done. Serve immediately.
NotesVery quick and easy, and the dried spices are very convenient. You can make the spice mixture in advance, but it starts to lose its potency after about a week (still tastes good though).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Foodie BabySee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More