- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix rice and water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, until rice is tender.
- In a medium bowl, blend the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and vinegar. Mix in the thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, allspice, and black pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a medium baking dish, and coat with the olive oil mixture.
- Place chicken in the preheated oven, and, basting occasionally with the olive oil mixture, cook 30 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Serve over the rice with remaining olive oil mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More