- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2-2/3 cups (two 8-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chips and nuts, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool until set.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place. About 5 dozen pieces or 2-1/4 pounds candy.
NotesNOTE: For best results, do not double recipe.