HG'S GREAT SHAKE!!
HG's Great Shake!!
- 3/4 cup Breyers Double Churn Free ice cream, French Chocolate
- 1 25-calorie packet diet hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Hershey’s Syrup Lite chocolate syrup
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda)
- 2 cups crushed iced (about 10 - 14 ice cubes' worth)
- Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip and a maraschino cherry
Dissolve cocoa mix and sweetener into 2 oz. of hot water. Mix well. Add syrup and 6 oz. of cold water and stir. Place crushed ice and ice cream in a blender. Top with liquid mixture. At low to medium speed, blend until shake is thoroughly mixed (but not liquified). Pour into a very tall glass and, if desired, top with a generous squirt of Fat Free Reddi-wip and a cherry. Enjoy!
Serving Size: entire (24-ounce) shake
POINTS® value 3*
** Recipe from HG website. :) Thanks HG!!