- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Breyers Double Churn Free ice cream, French Chocolate
- 1 25-calorie packet diet hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Hershey’s Syrup Lite chocolate syrup
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda)
- 2 cups crushed iced (about 10 - 14 ice cubes' worth)
- Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip and a maraschino cherry
- < STRONG>Directions:
- Dissolve cocoa mix and sweetener into 2 oz. of hot water. Mix well. Add syrup and 6 oz. of cold water and stir. Place crushed ice and ice cream in a blender. Top with liquid mixture. At low to medium speed, blend until shake is thoroughly mixed (but not liquified). Pour into a very tall glass and, if desired, top with a generous squirt of Fat Free Reddi-wip and a cherry. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: entire (24-ounce) shake
- Calories: 206
- Fat: <1g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Carbs: 48g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 6g
- POINTS® value 3*
- ** Recipe from HG website. :) Thanks HG!!
NotesSummer may be coming to an end, but chocolate shakes are DELICIOUS any time of the year. And we've been dying to make a HUGE guilt-free version of those thick, creamy ice cream shakes you find at every fast food chain under the sun. After various attempts (even our blender was becoming irritated with us), we came up with the perfect chocolate shake swap. Not only is it HUGE and low in both calories and fat, but it even has 7 grams of fiber -- WE ROCK SO MUCH! So get shakin', people!