- Cooking Time: 4 Minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
BackstoryCreamy dips and Super Bowl Sunday go together like fireworks and the Fourth of July -- bonus points if the dip is guilt-free. So having this delicious dip at your party is like getting a touchdown and then nailing the two-point conversion. SCORE!!!
- One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- Two 14-oz. cans whole artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup jarred jalapeño slices, drained and finely chopped
- Place cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl, and stir until smooth. Add sour cream, mayo, mozzarella cheese, Parm-style topping, and chopped garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and chopped jalapeño slices. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir well. Microwave for another 2 minutes, or until hot. Yum!