- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 11/2 cups eggnog
- 3/4 cup chopped candied fruit or cherries
- Sift dry ingredients together including sugar. Combine eggnog,melted butter and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just to blend.
- Blend in nuts and fruits.
- Place mixture into a greased and floured
- 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven about 60 to 70
- minutes or tested done.
- Remove from pan and cool completely before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Cookin'See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More