- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip OR mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons catsup - ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons dill OR sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon dry, minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, if desired
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThis recipe is always a hit, and eliminates all the condiment bottles on the table.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Simple Homemade Favorites
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More