- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium size tart cooking apples
- Shake-A-Sack Apple Snack:
- 2 cups Homemade dried apples (or store bought)
- 1 pkg (7 oz) dried peaches or apricots, halved and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 cups bite size wheat, rice, corn or bran square cereal (your preference)
- 1 cup puffed corn cereal or mini marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds (optional), toasted
- In a large heavy duty plastic bag, combine homemade dried apples, dried peaches or apricots, cereal squares, puffed cereal, coconut and almonds.
- Close bag and seal.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Makes 8 to 9 cups.
NotesDried apples are good for you and kids like them. This is a recipe to dry slices and how to make a snack from the dried slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More