- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip OR mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons catsup - ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons dill OR sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon dry, minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, if desired
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThis recipe is always a hit, and eliminates all the condiment bottles on the table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More