- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-CUP HONEY
- Heat honey in large sauce pan (3 qt.) to boiling and continue boiling gently
- to 280 F. (138 C).
- Remove from heat, pour onto buttered sheet pan and allow to cool until a dent can be made in it when pressed with finger tips.
- Butter your hands or it will stick to you.
- Pull taffy until light and porous then
- pull taffey into long strips about 1 inch in diameter. Cut into 1 inch taffy kisses.
- Wrap individually in wax paper and store in refrigerator.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More