- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-CUP HONEY
- Heat honey in large sauce pan (3 qt.) to boiling and continue boiling gently
- to 280 F. (138 C).
- Remove from heat, pour onto buttered sheet pan and allow to cool until a dent can be made in it when pressed with finger tips.
- Butter your hands or it will stick to you.
- Pull taffy until light and porous then
- pull taffey into long strips about 1 inch in diameter. Cut into 1 inch taffy kisses.
- Wrap individually in wax paper and store in refrigerator.