- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 2 1/2 lbs. of celery
- 1 (6oz.) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsps prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- 5 drops Tabasco or favorite hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 freshly ground pepper
- Clean & wash celery; cut into 3-4 in. pieces.
- Combine the next ingredients.
- Stuff the celery or use as a dip with the celery sticks.
- Chill celery and dip/spread before serving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More