- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 2 1/2 lbs. of celery
- 1 (6oz.) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsps prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- 5 drops Tabasco or favorite hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 freshly ground pepper
- Clean & wash celery; cut into 3-4 in. pieces.
- Combine the next ingredients.
- Stuff the celery or use as a dip with the celery sticks.
- Chill celery and dip/spread before serving!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More