- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 2 1/2 lbs. of celery
- 1 (6oz.) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsps prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- 5 drops Tabasco or favorite hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 freshly ground pepper
- Clean & wash celery; cut into 3-4 in. pieces.
- Combine the next ingredients.
- Stuff the celery or use as a dip with the celery sticks.
- Chill celery and dip/spread before serving!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More