- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish cream, Old Bay seasoning, celery, and onions until well mixed.
- Season with salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Add the crab and mix until well incorporated.
- Place the crab mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with the crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More