- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish cream, Old Bay seasoning, celery, and onions until well mixed.
- Season with salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Add the crab and mix until well incorporated.
- Place the crab mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with the crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More