- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish cream, Old Bay seasoning, celery, and onions until well mixed.
- Season with salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Add the crab and mix until well incorporated.
- Place the crab mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with the crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More