- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish cream, Old Bay seasoning, celery, and onions until well mixed.
- Season with salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Add the crab and mix until well incorporated.
- Place the crab mixture in a 3-cup ovenproof dish and top with the crumbled cornbread.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with toasts or celery sticks.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More