- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon slices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves, and lemon slices.
- Serve hot.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More