- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon slices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove cinnamon, cloves, and lemon slices.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More