- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Block of good boiled ham...I buy a 4 pound piece (approx.)
- Wrap it well and freeze it.
- For each sandwich:
- 1 Kaiser roll
- 2 pieces of cheese...I like Provolone, Baby swiss or Horseradish cheddar
- Good brown mustard
- Preheat oven at 400'
- Heat the roll in the oven for about 4-7 minutes...
- cut in 1/2 and put mustard and cheese on each 1/2...turn the oven off and put rolls back in the oven to melt the cheese...about 2-3 minutes
- When you put the roll in the oven the 2nd time...take the frozen ham out and on the slicers thinnest setting, SHAVE the ham onto a cold plate...not on your hand...it will start thawing...and you do not want slices...Shaved ham piles up to look like a lot...you want a stack of ham chips about 6" high.
- Immediately, remove the roll, put the icy ham on the hot bottom and then put on the hot top....eat it now.
NotesYou need a kitchen slicer for this one
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More