- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season the tilapia fillets with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning on both sides. Arrange the seasoned fillets in a single layer in the baking dish. Place a layer of lemon slices over the fish fillets. I usually use about 2 slices on each piece so that it covers most of the surface of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is baking, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Serve with tilapia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More