- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/4 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1 T. key lime juice
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened*
- 1 pint Haagen-Dazs Zesty Lemon Sorbet, softened
- 1 pint Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, softened
- 1/4 c. coconut, toasted
- Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well.
- Press mixture in bottom of 9-inch sprayed pan. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Spoon softened sherbet, sorbet and frozen yogurt into large bowl; add lime juice; stir gently to mix. Spoon mixture over crust in pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with coconut; press lightly. Freeze for 4 hours or untiil firm. Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan; carefully remove sides of pan. Let torte stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- *To soften sherbet, sorbet and yogurt, place containers in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until very easy to scoop.
- Serves 10
NotesStraight from Haagen-Dazs this is a summer treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
My Family Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More