- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/4 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1 T. key lime juice
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened*
- 1 pint Haagen-Dazs Zesty Lemon Sorbet, softened
- 1 pint Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, softened
- 1/4 c. coconut, toasted
- Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well.
- Press mixture in bottom of 9-inch sprayed pan. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Spoon softened sherbet, sorbet and frozen yogurt into large bowl; add lime juice; stir gently to mix. Spoon mixture over crust in pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with coconut; press lightly. Freeze for 4 hours or untiil firm. Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan; carefully remove sides of pan. Let torte stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- *To soften sherbet, sorbet and yogurt, place containers in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until very easy to scoop.
- Serves 10
NotesStraight from Haagen-Dazs this is a summer treat.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More