- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup of finely sliced dried apricots
- 3/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup EACH finely chopped:
- red onion,
- red bell pepper
- seeded habanero OR Jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 pouch of liquid pectin
- In a large stainless steel saucepan, combine apricots and vinegar.
- Cover and let stand at least 4 hours.
- Add red onion, red and habanero peppers and sugar.
- Over high heat, stirring constantly, bring to a full rolling boil that can not be stirred down.
- Stir in pectin.
- Boil hard, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Remove from heat, skim off foam and stir to disperse peppers.
- Ladle jelly into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch of headspace.
- Heat process jar in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More