- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 2 1/2 c
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup fresh or dried Chamomile flowers
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 handful scented Geranium leaves
- Put water and Chamomile in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15
- minutes. While still hot, strain on to the scented Geranium leaves.
- Leave to soak for 30-40 minutes. Strain again into a bottle. Use
- after shampooing.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More