- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 2 1/2 c
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup fresh or dried Chamomile flowers
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 handful scented Geranium leaves
- Put water and Chamomile in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15
- minutes. While still hot, strain on to the scented Geranium leaves.
- Leave to soak for 30-40 minutes. Strain again into a bottle. Use
- after shampooing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More